Hi to all of you new linkup friends!
In my decision to improve my blogging in 2015, I’m participating in linkups – starting with Five on Friday with A. Liz Adventures. Thanks for stopping by!
1. Planner Bootcamp – I’m so glad that I joined this session led by a fellow APA (Arc Planner Addict – A Facebook group I’m a part of.) I’m learning a lot about why I want to plan, where I’m falling short, and how I actually spend my time. I’m liking the direction this session is steering us – to work on the goals that are in line with what we want out of our life and working our way to meeting those goals.
2. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion – I requested this sample quite awhile back and FINALLY received it. I’m excited to give it a try this weekend. You can request samples of your own here: http://www.niveausa.com/experience/ext/en-US/NIVEA%20Evergreen.
3. Jones Design Company – Emily’s site is one of my favorites. I’ve read it off and on for quite awhile (back to my early blog reading days). This week I was so glad to read her post “how to organize your iPhone screen and make it look pretty”). I’m working on cleaning up my phone, picking up a new background image, and organizing my “iPhone screen and mak[ing] it look pretty”. THANKS EMILY for the motivation and tutorial!
4. All You Reality Checker Central – I’ve been a part of this community for a couple of months now, besides participating in surveys and giving feedback on post topics I haven’t participated a lot. I applied to read and review Perfect Match by Fern Michaels and was accepted! I’m so glad to be able to branch out in my review opportunities lately! This is the second of several new opportunities that have come my way this year. I can’t wait to see what all I can be a part of in 2015! (This review will be coming soon!)
5. My best friend Beth and her husband Matt welcomed their second child on Wednesday. I am so happy for them! This was pretty much the highlight of my week. I can’t wait to love on (and slightly spoil) their new daughter (in addition to their son.)