I know that it’s been awhile since I posted last…a little update on things and then I want to talk about my Inbox Dollars experience…
- I moved from my hometown to be closer to my husband’s work.
- We were unable to move our trailer so we are looking for renters/to sell it. (It’s only 4 years old. If you know my area and are interested please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me!)
- We are building a house! (Granted it will be under 900 square feet, but nonetheless…)
- I graduated with my Masters in Science Education – Coastal Science emphasis from The University of Southern Mississippi last friday.
- I am in the middle of a job hunt. (I’ve applied for over 20 jobs so far and counting…)
Before I moved, I received my Inbox Dollars Members Rewards Card which is a Visa Debit Card. I was able to enjoy a couple of meals out a work and say “goodbye” to some of my local favorite restaurants with the $35 I received from Inbox Dollars for reading emails, participating in surveys, playing games, watching videos, and referring people to Inbox Dollars. It was awesome to receive this money at that time so I could enjoy these restaurants without worrying about our budget for eating out! It was nice to get away from work by myself, or with co-workers and unwind before heading back for the afternoon. Inbox Dollars is an easy way to earn extra cash for you to spend on yourself, or to use towards larger purchases you wouldn’t normally have room for in your budget!
Click here to check out Inbox Dollars!
disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I am sharing my honest opinion of products and services on this blog to spread the word about the products and services that I enjoy.